[Global_industry_committee] CISO Survey @ AppSecEU

Rex Booth rex.booth at owasp.org
Thu Jun 9 21:01:50 EDT 2011

Thanks for asking for clarification.

Nobody will have exclusive rights to the results.  As with everything in
OWASP, everything will be open.

The only "exclusivity" being discussed is the co-branding of the final
report.  My firm has volunteered to take responsibility for the survey
execution, analysis and production (although we will certainly welcome
assistance from others within OWASP).  Because we're doing the heavy
lifting, we want to co-brand the survey with our logo.  This is the same
kind of agreement that we have with numerous other non-profits for whom
we perform such surveys and is similar to Aspect's co-branding of some
ESAPI products.

The results and report will be open and free, as always.

Rex