[Global_industry_committee] New GIC reoccurring meeting time & Welcome new member

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Tue Jun 7 16:07:07 EDT 2011

Welcome Sherif.

Sarah, thanks for taking the trouble to arrange a more convenient
time.  I think Thursday is a better choice.  I have to admit that on
Thursday 16th I will be on my way to the next OWASP Belgium chapter
meeting, so won't be able to join in (again!).  Don't worry, I will do
my best to make the next one.

Colin