[Global_industry_committee] New GIC Member - Sherif Koussa

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Jun 3 14:33:08 EDT 2011

Just to ensure there would be no potential conflict of interest, the
committee members give the nod to the applicant.

Board approval is not necessary.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

global_industry_committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: New GIC Member - Sherif Koussa

Maybe they don't. This was how we handled it before with Mateo, Mauro, and
Nishi... there were no objections though.  I may have misunderstood though
and I have included Kate as (hopefully) a source of clarification!

Regards,
Sarah

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 1:00 AM, Colin Watson <colin.watson at owasp.org> wrote:

Sarah

I may be mistaken but I don't think existing committee members have
any say in this at all.

If the form is complete, and it has been verified (by Kate?), then I
guess we should be welcoming Sherif on board.  It will be great to
have him involved.

Colin

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Industry_Committee_-_Application_10.

--