[Global_industry_committee] Intrim lead of GIC

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Jul 20 04:34:48 EDT 2011

Congrats Rex, can the GIC ask Kate to announce this to the leaders list?
Marco I believe we would still value your input as a rep for industry concerns, would it be possible to get a wish list from you and your peer group of issues owasp could help address?
Feedback on the industry survey would also be helpful.
Eoin