[Global_industry_committee] Intrim lead of GIC

Georg Heß georg.hess at artofdefence.com
Wed Jul 20 04:02:20 EDT 2011

I agree absolutely.

I have been heavily involved in two acquisition - one of our company by
Zeus Technology in June and now the acquisition of Zeus Technology by
Riverbed - see

http://www.zeus.com/resources/press-release/riverbed-expands-it-performance-business-acquisition-zeus-technology

.... but I promise to dedicate more time to the GIC again..

Rex is the ideal choice.

Best,
Georg

Dr. Georg Hess (CEO) - georg.hess at artofdefence.com
T:+49 (0)941 604 889 58  M:+49 (0)170 575 3154  F:+49 (0)941 604 889 837

art of defence GmbH, Bruderwöhrdstr 15b, 93055 Regensburg, Germany
Amtsgericht Regensburg HRB 9708
Geschäftsführer:
Dr. Georg Heß, Alexander Meisel