[Global_industry_committee] Intrim lead of GIC

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Wed Jul 20 03:04:04 EDT 2011

It is true, I had gathered the views from all members of the GIC at
the start of the summit including Joe, and we were about to appoint
Rex unopposed.  So if new members of GIC don't disagree, I think we
should let Rex take the chair for a year, and allow everyone to
prepare for the that event.

Colin