[Global_industry_committee] Intrim lead of GIC

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Jul 19 13:34:03 EDT 2011

Thanks Colin, I am aware I am shooting from the hip here. I believe we need an industry rep to lead the gic and Marco is a great guy.
To do gic lead shall take a fair bit of work. Also re membership of gic I don't believe that is a problem is we can find the correct replacement?
Anyone else want to chime in?

Eoin