[Global_industry_committee] Intrim lead of GIC

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Tue Jul 19 12:59:02 EDT 2011

Eoin

That's sad to hear.  I guess Marco would need to become a committee
member, but we should ask if anyone else on the committee is
interested too in this interim role... and this email is prompting
members to reply.  Yes, we could do without too big a gap - it was a
problem at the start of the year.

Regards

Colin