[Global_industry_committee] anyone care to review this "OWASPSurvey" document/template

Yiannis Pavlosoglou yiannis at owasp.org
Wed Jan 5 21:32:56 EST 2011

We debated that a few days back and there are two factors:

a. we don't want to loose the momentum of the opening day (i.e. we
have to actually go and do work on what comes out of that session)
b. I don't know if everyone will be there until Thursday. Even I have
a problem committing to the whole week which I am trying solve.

That's the bad news; the good news is that there is going to be at
least one follow up meeting for industry, which you definately part
of. Plus the meeting for just committee members, you should be fine...

Thank you,

Yiannis