[Global_industry_committee] anyone care to review this "OWASPSurvey" document/template

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Wed Jan 5 04:44:47 EST 2011

Eoin

This would be good to discuss further at the summit, but I'll have a
proper look in the next couple of days.

The summit team has been doing a fantastic job - congratulations.
Regarding ISC2 et al, I was going to post a message asking if the
Industry Committee should be inviting folk to the summit (and making
sure that doesn't overlap with member/sponsor/other contact
initiatives), but before Christmas I held off, because there wasn't an
agenda for people to look at.  It seems Yiannis has raised this
already (message below).

To invite people from academia, industry and government, we really
need a day-by-day timetable first, as most will probably only want to
attend for a day or two.  And then, the timetable can't change!

Colin