[Global_industry_committee] anyone care to review this "OWASPSurvey" document/template

Yiannis Pavlosoglou yiannis at owasp.org
Wed Jan 5 04:11:04 EST 2011

Not that I know of. We have confirmed VB as a speaker for what is to become
the Tuesday afternoon industry session. I believe he is attending on his own
expenses. Lorna is handling that, she can fill you in.

Dinis, what would really help is a timetable (as per my phone call). That
way we would something to pitch, people could pick what days to attend,
normal summit matters!

Thank you,

Yiannis
On 5 Jan 2011 03:32, "dinis cruz" <dinis.cruz at owasp.org> wrote:
> For reference here are the current Summit sponsorships options:
> http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Corporate_Sponsorship
>
> Dinis Cruz
>

> On 5 January 2011 00:56, Tom Brennan <tomb at owasp.org> wrote:
>
>> Yiannis is ISC2 going to be a supporter for the Summit? (Since you are on
>> the advisory board... You get the liaison question). Would be great to
have
>> them promote our event to the followers

Eoin
>> > Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 11:53 AM