[Global_industry_committee] anyone care to review this "OWASP Survey" document/template

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Jan 4 17:09:50 EST 2011

Jeff will send you objectives tomorrow in more detail but I wish to measure
owasp relevance in industry etc and also app sec awareness for starters.
Anyone got any other comments ideas on either content or usage?

On 4 Jan 2011 21:14, "Yiannis Pavlosoglou" <yiannis at owasp.org> wrote:

Hi Eoin,

Great work; I am still going through it, at the trade-off of
potentially (contributing very little changes back), do you want the
ISC2 to be involved?

Thank you,

Yiannis

PS. No problem in industry driving this.

--
Dr. Yiannis Pavlosoglou
OWASP Global Industry Committee