[Global_industry_committee] DTCC/OWASP

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Feb 23 23:34:41 EST 2011

Mahi,

April 13th is coming up, the DTCC meeting!!

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/NYNJMetro  <---- updated info.

Joe Bernik (joe at owasp.org) is leading the OWASP Charge for Industry as
Global Chair see:  http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Committee_Pages

With the upcoming meeting space secured – I would very much like to connect
the dots as we had talked about and enable a forum for FS-ISAC to pull
together a meeting of industry and OWASP people from across the world to
gather information concerning what OWASP can do for industry as we REFOCUS
our efforts.

See results of the OWASP Summit:
http://www.owasp.org/images/2/27/OWASP_Summit_2011_Results.pdf

Could I ask that you and Joe communicate in advance (cc:ed) of the meeting
to enable this type of working session to take place at DTCC for this
purpose and then we can have a general session meeting perhaps in the
evening if possible where we can have technical application security talks
from our submitters from the call for papers on the chapter page (we already
have some great folks lined up for the rest of the years events)

Do you think we DTCC would be a good choice for such a event considering
DTCC position in the financial market?

Thank you in advance for your help in making OWASP Foundation globally
better serve industry.

Tom Brennan
973-202-0122