[Global_industry_committee] Preliminary FTC Staff Report - Protecting Consumer Privacy in an Era of Rapid Change

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Thu Feb 17 19:34:39 EST 2011

Thank you to everyone for their input to the response.  The privacy
working session at the summit was very productive and this encouraged
much more feedback and additional content.

The final response has now been submitted as a PDF, available from:

    http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Industry:FTC_Protecting_Consumer_Privacy

It's been a pleasure working with you on this - I met so many new
people with a passion for this topic.

Regards

Colin Watson
OWASP Global Industry Committee