[Global_industry_committee] [Owasp-board] GIC Chair

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Wed Feb 16 10:38:17 EST 2011

Joe

It seems it is time to move on from the committee merger discussion,
at least for now, so we can select a new GIC chair.  I support your
suggested direction and approach.

FYI I have changed the TO field of this reply, to only be the GIC mailing list:

   global_industry_committee at lists.owasp.org

AFAIK everyone is already signed up to that, and I keep receiving mail
list alerts concerning "too many recipients" from the above thread.

Colin