[Global_industry_committee] [Owasp-board] GIC Chair

Joe joe at owasp.org
Wed Feb 16 10:07:38 EST 2011

I have asked to serve as chair but this sidelined by the talk of
merging committees.  I had hoped to expand Private Industry involvement in
OWASP and rework the committee mission slightly to further incorporate this
objective. We had also planed to expand the committee  into verticals
representing major industries.

I was planning to set up call to begin discussion with the members. I am
encouraged as we've had several new applications post summit.

I will defer to the will of the leadership if this is not
the preferred direction or approach.

Joe