[Global_industry_committee] [Owasp-board] GIC Chair

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Wed Feb 16 09:51:37 EST 2011

Jim,

You didn't do anything wrong.  Our process in this area is ill defined and
we need to work on that.  I'm not a judge nor jury but as far as I can tell
you didn't break any "rules".  Sounds to me that all is in order.

My objection was more that the merging of industry and the connections
committee wasn't widely discussed (note, there is NOTHING that currently
defines how committees are established/decommissioned so there are no rules
to break), however you've since backed off that approach.

-Mark

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175