[Global_industry_committee] [Owasp-board] GIC Chair

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Wed Feb 16 08:32:10 EST 2011

Personally I like the plan, however, we really need to settle down and come
up with common rules for committee governance to include voting rules, chair
elections et all.  The Conferences Committee passed our own governance last
year (http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Conferences_Committee_Governance)
that we can use as a template to start from.  This might be a perfect first
topic for the new chairs mailing list.

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175