[Global_industry_committee] GIC Chair

Lorna Alamri lorna.alamri at owasp.org
Mon Feb 14 17:00:14 EST 2011

Works for me. I get the best of both. I never wanted to quit Connections but
rather felt with hosting AppSecUSA it made more sense for me to be a part of
Industry as I reached out to the verticals in regards to AppSecUSA.
Lorna

--
Lorna Alamri
OWASP Global Industry Committee

OWASP MSP: Host to OWASP AppSec USA 2011
September 20-23 Training, Talks, CTF, and Showroom
www.appsecusa.org
@appsecusa, @owaspmsp @OWASPSummit
Dir: 651-338-0243
skype: lorna.alamri