[Global_industry_committee] GIC Chair

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Mon Feb 14 12:02:03 EST 2011

Eoin

I think we need a single chair with sole responsibility for the
committee, whoever that might be.

But it is worth considering the effect of future committee growth
together with better engagement with particular sectors (verticals).
The term "GIC Special Representative" comes to mind... like an
ambassador.  The draft Government/Education/Standards bodies codes of
conduct (circulated by Jeff to the summit list) mentions groups such
as the "OWASP Government Institution Executive Council" and "OWASP
Standards Body Executive Council".  I don't know where they fit in,
but I suppose there could be similar groups for other verticals.

Colin