[Global_industry_committee] GIC Chair

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Sun Feb 13 13:43:09 EST 2011

Dear all

Further to my email, we have had ONE committee member who has
indicated willingness to be chair: Rex Booth.  Everyone replied (thank
you) and no-one else is able to undertake the role at this moment.
Since we are a little in limbo, I would suggest that unless there are
any objections, we should appoint Rex as our chair unopposed.

Appointment and retirement of committee chairs probably needs a
process like one for board members, chapter leaders and project
leaders.

Regards

Colin