[Global_industry_committee] GIC Chair

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Thu Feb 10 04:49:42 EST 2011

Committee Members

We had a successful session at the summit yesterday, and we will have
some notes to circulate in due course.

But I think we need to progress the selection and appointment of a new
committee chair.  So as a first step, could we identify which existing
members would like to stand.  We can then see if we need to run an
election process or not.  Please email me directly and perhaps CC Kate
for transparency, (or to the list if you prefer).  I'll then let the
list know what the status is.

I would also prefer if you can tell me you do not want to be chair, so
I know this message has been read!

Please can you reply as soon as possible.

Regards

Colin