[Global_industry_committee] OWASP Application Security Guide For CISOs, part I

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Sat Aug 27 07:17:48 EDT 2011

Marco

I have moved much of the value/cost discussion into Appendix I-A, and
some of the SQLi specific text into the slot for Part 2.  I have also
added some suggestions for reference sources in Part 3 (where in the
SDLC to spend).  There's a discussion of the Aberdeen Group and
Forrester Consulting reports on my blog at:

http://www.clerkendweller.com/2011/1/18/Secure-Application-Development-A-Preventative-Approach-That-Pays

http://www.clerkendweller.com/2011/1/21/Secure-SDL-Positive-ROI-Possible

I have added one more reference source that discusses the value of
information (I was co-author), but have not renumbered any references
until we are more happy with the structure and content. I have also
not carried forward my suggested $500-$2,000 value per record into the
subsequent text.

Colin