[Global_industry_committee] GIC Governance Policies

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Fri Apr 29 13:29:30 EDT 2011

Thanks Colin,
I have amended the document to remove the mission and bullet points.  I
agree that we should have something regarding the *committee chair*.  I
think we should also have something about s*peaking on behalf of owasp and
making position statements* (in addition to the administrative stuff such as
travel expenses, even though they are a small part of the committee).  Do
you -- or anyone else -- have thoughts on what our governance rules should
say about the bolded points (above)?

Sarah

--

sarah.baso at owasp.org <lorna.alamri at owasp.org>