[Global_industry_committee] [Global_conference_committee] [GPC] OWASP Marketing Plan - an Introduction

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Apr 26 16:11:29 EDT 2011

I agree, but kind of doubt that's the way it was intended.  We're not trying
to drive WASC out of business.  I'm guessing that it's more of a case where
we need to recognize WASC as an organization doing similar things and figure
out what is and is not working for them and then learn by example.  Perhaps
it would make more sense to put WASC in the collaborators category?

~josh