[Global_industry_committee] [GPC] OWASP Marketing Plan - an Introduction

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Apr 26 14:24:52 EDT 2011

I take great exception in considering WASC a competitor.

Thats like saying the Red Cross and Doctors without Borders compete. We should be in a collaborative/supportive relationship with WASC! We are a •non profit•; and that spirit is and should be central to the marketing of OWASP in my opinion.  Otherwise, this looks like a good start.

Respectfully,
Jim Manico