[Global_industry_committee] GIC Governance Policies
colin.watson at owasp.org
Sat Apr 23 09:09:58 EDT 2011
1. Is the mission statement meant to be part of "governance". Would
it be better if it is separate since it serves a different purpose?
2. The two bullet points should not be in our GIC document - they are
determined by others and apply to all committees.
3. Should we add something about how to elect the chair, and any
constraints on that role?
4. There is a quite a lot of text about travel expenses, but not much
about how we can speak on behalf of OWASP, or make position statements
- do we need something about those, rather than admin?
On 18 April 2011 17:18, Sarah Baso <sarah.baso at owasp.org> wrote:
> GIC members -
> I have created the following page (and policies) based on the Global
> Conference Committee Governance document --
> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Industry_Committee_Governance. The
> floor will be open to comment on these policies -- and proposed changes
> until Thursday (21 April) evening. Friday I will send an email out to the
> committee members for a vote on the document.
> I look forward to hearing all your comments!
> Sarah Baso
> OWASP Operational Support for Global Chapters, Conferences, and Industry
> OWASP MSP: Host to OWASP AppSec USA 2011
> September 20-23 Training, Talks, CTF, and Showroom
> @appsecusa, @owaspmsp @OWASPSummit
> Dir: 312-869-2779
> skype: sarah.baso
> sarah.baso at owasp.org
> Global_industry_committee mailing list
> Global_industry_committee at lists.owasp.org
More information about the Global_industry_committee