[Global_industry_committee] GIC Governance Policies

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Sat Apr 23 09:09:58 EDT 2011

My comments

1.  Is the mission statement meant to be part of "governance".  Would
it be better if it is separate since it serves a different purpose?

2.  The two bullet points should not be in our GIC document - they are
determined by others and apply to all committees.

3. Should we add something about how to elect the chair, and any
constraints on that role?

4.  There is a quite a lot of text about travel expenses, but not much
about how we can speak on behalf of OWASP, or make position statements
- do we need something about those, rather than admin?

Colin