[Global_industry_committee] [Esapi-user] [Esapi-dev] OWASP Top 10 for 2010 and ESAPI mapping..

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Fri Apr 22 03:39:29 EDT 2011

Nishi,

The correlation between the OWASP Top Ten 2004, 2007 and 2010 releases
is available from
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-topten/2010-July/000686.html

This might be helpful to expand the scope the graphic by Jeff for
ESAPI to the Top Ten 2007 release for the 2004 and 2010 Top Ten
releases.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich