[Global_industry_committee] Meeting Minutes from Today's GIC Call

Nishi Kumar nishi.kumar at owasp.org
Mon Apr 11 13:54:14 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I have uploaded the presentation that I shared with the group few weeks back
for Industry Outreach in google code so that you can  access it easily
http://code.google.com/p/owasp-cbt-project/downloads/list/Security_For_Managers_And_Executives.ppt

The goal is to update the presentation so that we accommodate all the
verticals and not just the financial industry. Please look at the
presentation and provide me your feedback. I will be updating the
presentation next few weeks based on the feedback I receive from the group
and send you all a new version for review. Thanks for all your help. I am
excited about joining the group and look forward to contributing in various
initiatives.

Cheers,
Nishi Kumar
OWASP Industry Committee