[Global_industry_committee] Meeting Minutes from Today's GIC Call

Mauro Flores mauro.flores at owasp.org
Fri Apr 8 22:07:30 EDT 2011

Guys, sorry for not being able to attend to the conference but I had a
work meeting at the same time.
About a Colin comment I found on the minute:
"CW - thinks it would be good to have support from other Brazilian OWASP
chapters as well."

I'd like to add that Lucas told me that they are already discussing the
letter with all the Brazilian chapters. I asked him to send me the final
version after the Brazilian chapters review.

regards, Mauro Flores