[Global_industry_committee] Industry Committee support for Anurag visit to TCS

Mateo Martinez mateo.martinez at owasp.org
Sun Apr 3 16:44:08 EDT 2011

Dear Sarah,

I really appreciate your follow up on this, I think that could be a good
opportunity to get TCS involved and may be after a while, sponsoring OWASP.

Anurag is in touch with the corpotate sponsor for appsec inside the company,
and they are planning a web based training before a meeting. From the GIC I
think that we should provide some kind of material for this kind of contacts
with companies like: why to sponsor OWASP? How organizations could help? ,
to create some kind of quiz and a feedback form, apart from trainings and
webinars.

What I mean, is that we should create a kind of new organizations kit to get
their involvement in OWASP and to understand how OWASP could be more
effectiveness for the market.

Of course, all your comments, suggestions and ideas will be more than
welcome to improve on this.

Thank you.

Best,

Mateo Martínez