[Global_industry_committee] GIC Chair for 2010/11

Yiannis Pavlosoglou yiannis at owasp.org
Fri Sep 17 05:19:18 EDT 2010

Thank you Colin,

I welcome this opportunity and will be getting in touch with each one
of you, either face-to-face or over the phone, to hear your views,
prior to our next call.

We have quite a bit of work to do and there is a plan being drafted
towards particular milestones, we, as a committee, should aim to reach
throughout the course of the next year.

Looking forward to this.

Yiannis