[Global_industry_committee] OWASP and the SDL Pro Network

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Wed Sep 1 16:32:35 EDT 2010

Christian

Yes that's very encouraging.

At the time there seemed to be a need for OWASP to sign up to some
legal conditions and requirements to do certain things.

We could probably do with a general wiki page (or two!) about secure
development lifecycles, which could list and discuss the various
models?  Maybe it's something that's going into the development guide?

Colin