[Global_industry_committee] Bimonthly Conference Call

Lorna Alamri lorna.alamri at owasp.org
Wed Oct 27 13:08:36 EDT 2010

Yiannis,
Since the call is only once every other month I don't see a problem with a weekend call and could make a call pretty much anytime on the weekend.
During the week I'm limited by work commitments so the call would need to be before 9 am central, or after 4 pm central, any day other than Tuesdays.  Occasionally I would be to take a call over lunch but it would dependent on my client schedule.
Lorna

Sent from my iPhone