[Global_industry_committee] New IETF Web Security working group / W3C Web Application Security Working Group

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Mon Oct 25 11:49:02 EDT 2010

Yiannis

I think your approach makes sense.  If it is an opportunity to provide
input to other organisations, and we have the time, it would seem to
be aligned with OWASP's objectives.

Tobias rang me to discuss and he seems keen to engage.  He is a
previous Germany chapter leader but is now based in London.

Colin