[Global_industry_committee] DOJ: Nondiscrimination on the basis of disability

Yiannis Pavlosoglou yiannis at owasp.org
Mon Oct 11 08:45:10 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Thank you for the tidiness on this thread. It seems that we are on
track with this and key folks have been appointed.

As next steps, Lorna can you publish the spreadsheet for comment to
Alex and Colin (google docs is what we use, please assign individual
rights).

In taking matters forward, it is very important that we have concrete
feedback early so that to allow others to come back with any pointers.

I will update the wiki and also send a scanned pdf with my notes on
the original document to the above three.

Alex, please touch base with Lorna for a one-to-one conversation.
Contact details are with the current chair.

Let's take it offline and wrap it up.

Again, thank you!

Yiannis