[Global_industry_committee] DOJ: Nondiscrimination on the basis of disability

Alexander Fry alexander.fry at owasp.org
Thu Oct 7 10:13:10 EDT 2010

Hi Yiannis:

Yes, I will take point on the effort. I am familiar with Section 504 and
Section 508 of Federal Rehabilitation Act, but I don't have very much
personal experience apart from testing with applications like Worldspace. I
can certainly solicit input from other GIC members, coordinate meetings, and
provide some editorial effort to help bring the draft together.

Thanks,

Alex