[Global_industry_committee] Draft Response of DOJ Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability available for comment

Alexander Fry alexander.fry at owasp.org
Tue Nov 23 15:23:59 EST 2010

Hi Colin:

Thanks for the feedback. Lorna and I should be working on this on Saturday,
so that we can settle these issues and post the final response for
submission to the OWASP wiki on Sunday. My goal is to submit to the DOJ no
later than Tuesday.

If anyone else has any feedback, those are the tentative timelines to work
around. Thanks,

Alex