[Global_industry_committee] Draft Response of DOJ Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability available for comment

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Mon Nov 22 12:35:41 EST 2010

Hi Alex

Yes, the nuance is important, and your suggestions are good.  Lorna
correctly says my comments were a separate assessment, and not drawn
from OWASP materials, other than a presentation.  My comments relate
more to the WAI WCAG conformance levels rather than the general
issues.  So I think your Option B might be better - just point out the
general issues that have an effect.

>> regulations.gov, it allows for a 2000 character submission or a document to
>> be attached. Per question just reflects our workflow. I think we should
>> submit all the questions and answers together because that is how the Agency
>> solicited the information and either put the OWASP Introductory information
>> like it is now at the beginning or at the end.

Yes that sounds the best way.

>> What have we done with prior
>> submissions?

It depends very much on the individual method of response.  A single
aggregate response, as you suggest, is probably preferred.

Colin