[Global_industry_committee] Draft Response of DOJ Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability available for comment

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Thu Nov 18 10:56:56 EST 2010

Alexander

1) Are all our answers consistent?  Are we saying in response to Qs 7
that some things will make it impossible to achieve a particular
accessibility (e.g. WAI 2 conformance level)?

2) If the response has to be submitted "per question", we might only
want to add the long "about OWASP" text once, and thereafter just say
"Submitted in behalf of OWASP by the OWASP Global Industry Committee".

Colin