[Global_industry_committee] Fwd: Update Needed

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Wed Jun 30 10:10:45 EDT 2010

Hi Eoin and Fabio

I wonder if anything further happened with the idea of a Financial Services SIG?

Cheers, Colin

global_industry_committee at lists.owasp.org
Cc: OWASP Foundation Board List <owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>

Committee Members,
This morning from OWASP Europe - Sweden Matt and I quickly updated and
simplified the Global Committee pages see:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Committee_Pages
As we all look forward to summer BBQ's, travel etc.. is time for a
committee heath check as some have stalled.
What we need from each of you is to reconnect with your committee team
members, pick up the phone check in, send a email.  What we need is
for you to collaborate on activities and quickly report your status of
your committee by JULY 9th 2010.
On each of the committee wiki pages we added a status report for this
to track progress and report monthly.  The realtime status will be
used at the July board meeting as we review the progress of each
committee: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Meetings
=========
Accomplishments for this Month
Planned for Next Month
Issues/Risks/Challenges
=========
**NOTE ** - If it is time to pass the torch, add a new member, obtain
clarification or support/approval to proceed etc.. this is a good time
to do so.   In September as you know we will gather for the OWASP
AppSec USA event http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSec_US_2010,_CA and
showcase achievements.