[Global_industry_committee] Update Needed

Yiannis Pavlosoglou yiannis at owasp.org
Fri Jun 25 06:50:58 EDT 2010

Hi Colin,

Nice nudge! With the exception of the outreach to the australian
authority not being documented on the wiki (my lack of update there) I
think all is on track towards what we've done here in the UK at least.

For the folks that couldn't make the last conference call, what's
happening elsewhere guys?

Thank you,

Yiannis