[Global_industry_committee] UK ICO - Consultation on the Personal Information Online Code of Practice

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Mon Feb 22 07:54:53 EST 2010

Dear UK Chapters

Thank you to everyone who responded and helped with this. We have now
drafted a response to the ICO, available at:

  http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Industry:Personal_Information_Online_Code_of_Practice

If anyone has any final comments or corrections, please let me know.
We hope to submit to the ICO this week (5 March deadline).

Regards

Colin Watson
OWASP Global Industry Committee
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Industry_Committee