[Global_industry_committee] OWASP Financial Services SIG

fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
Tue Feb 9 12:30:58 EST 2010

Jerry,

I will organize a conf call for this friday... could you please get me the
email addresses for the people below?

thanks!

Fabio Cerullo
Divisional Information Security
Bankcentre D1,
Ballsbridge,
Dublin 4,
Ireland.

Tel: +353 1 772 6309
Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

Jerry Kickenson <jerry.kickenson at verizon.net>
09/02/2010 17:13

        To:     fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
        cc:     Eoin <eoin.keary at owasp.org>, Joe Bernik
<bernik at gmail.com>, eoinkeary at gmail.com, Global_industry_committee
<Global_industry_committee at lists.owasp.org>, Jim Routh
<routh3742 at gmail.com>, dave.wichers at owasp.org, tomb at owasp.org,
jeff.williams at owasp.org
        Subject:        Re: OWASP Financial Services SIG

Fabio,

A couple of questions:

1.   Shall I approach my CISO (SWIFT) about participating?  More
generally, how do you want to coordinate who is asked to participate?

2.   There are several folks on LinkedIn, members of the OWASP group,
who have expressed interest in getting involved.  How, if at all, would
we want to get them involved?  They are:

    James McGovern, Enterprise Architect, The Hartford
    Gaurav Chaturvedi, System Admin, Directi
    Don Turnblade, Security Architect, Terra Verde Services
    Mike Lemire, Head of Information Security, RiskMetrics Group
    Rommel Garcia, Sr. Software Engineer, Internap
    Mike Morris, Lead Technical Architect, USAA
    David Zendzian, Sr. Security Engineer, Digital Resources Group

Best regards,
Jerry

mailto:bernik at gmail.com>*>*

http://www.linkedin.com/e/qyIPBE0oDGKtfmgUmNk7vEiNsrK2oZ412SIPlMqMTI/mbi/I1755488726_2/