[Global_industry_committee] OWASP Financial Services SIG

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Sat Feb 6 16:17:09 EST 2010

Pity more people did not attend the call...........

Sounds like something that could be integrated with the industry outreach
efforts and also leverage the connections committee.
the most difficult challenge is to get cio, ciso coo's to attend and use
some of their valuable time.
most financial services are doing something already but are they the right
things given the usual limited budged for information security.: "doing
things right vs doing the right things"