[Global_industry_committee] Opportunity to comment: US FedRAMP

Yiannis Pavlosoglou yiannis at owasp.org
Thu Dec 16 08:07:28 EST 2010

Hi guys,

Shame indeed; just to state that we have identified a problem with our
"radar", so to speak and that it is based on the good will of people.

As much as we have plenty of that within the industry, I don't think that is
enough.

My belief is that we are hiding behind our openness (in procedures not
output!) and that is what is impeding us from progressing.

Still, there is an initiative where a number of people, including the board,
have been contacted on a one to one level to try and resolve this.

This will take time! Please bare with us, while we continue this appalling
behaviour of missing stuff...

Thank you,

Yiannis
On 15 Dec 2010 17:26, "Colin Watson" <colin.watson at owasp.org> wrote:
> Pity, it would have been good to contribute. No,I don't think anyone
> else had picked up on this one.
>
> Colin
>
> On 15 December 2010 17:12, Tom Brennan <tomb at owasp.org> wrote:
>> Comments on the documents can be submitted using the FedRAMP online
comment form available at www.FedRAMP.gov through 11:59 pm Eastern Time on
December 2nd - window is closed.