[Global_industry_committee] Fwd: AusCERT2011

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Sun Dec 12 01:39:36 EST 2010

GIC, GCC,

I assume that that there is no issue with the offer from AusCERT below
based on our prior discussion for AusCERT 2010 i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/global_industry_committee/2010-April/thread.html

Justin Derry has confirmed that he can chair the BoF (he is based on
the Gold Coast, QLD) and I will also ask Anne Luk (Brisbane, QLD
Chapter Leader) to assist.

I have made contact with Steven van der Baan regarding the OWASP CTF.

If you are interested in presenting in Australia then AusCERT will
cover the cost of flights and hotel - their CFP is available from
http://conference.auscert.org.au/conf2011/CFP.html