[Global_industry_committee] Committee Members - Action Requested
tomb at owasp.org
Thu Dec 2 11:18:42 EST 2010
On behalf OWASP Foundation we would like to thank you for your selfless
volunteerism in 2010. December 6th 2010 will be the LAST board meeting of
the year and this email to its committee leaders is a action request for
each of you to look back on your accomplishments, roadblocks and the next
milestone leading up to the summit and provide a status report.
On every Global Committee page there is "Monthly Status Report" as a leader
of this committee, please review and ensure it is updated prior to 1000 06
Dec 2010 EST
You can find your page here:
- Projects: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Projects_Committee
- Membership: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Membership_Committee
- Education: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Education_Committee
- Conferences: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Conferences_Committee
- Industry: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Industry_Committee
- Chapters: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Chapter_Committee
- Connections: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Connections_Committee
What this will do is help with the agenda for the final board call for 2010
in preparation for the summit.
AGENDA for the Board Call
When: 12-1pm EST
Thank you in advance!
Tom Brennan | OWASP Foundation
Global Board of Directors
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Global_industry_committee