[Global_industry_committee] ISACA

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Tue Aug 24 23:19:45 EDT 2010

Colin,

I don't believe ISACA Australia will have an issue with
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Speaker_Agreement but will let you know
if this is not the case.

The presentation agenda will be the same as proposed for AISA i.e. an
Application Security Maturity Model theme i.e. OpenSAMM

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/user:cmlh