[Global_industry_committee] [Owasp-board] OWASP and governments

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Wed Aug 11 23:50:36 EDT 2010

In the US, we're working with DHS to raise awareness of application security
in the government space.  We've had a significant influence on various
standards and awareness efforts at DISA, FTC, NSA, DIA, and other agencies.
We are also working directly with the NSA to ensure that the ESAPI code is
secure.

I don't have all the details at my fingertips, but I know that in France
Sebastien Gloria and Ludovic Petit have worked with government officials
there on application security.

--Jeff